2012 Hyperlite System Bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 Hyperlite System Bindings

OK there has been a lot of talk about the new system bindings from hyperlite, im not here to sale pitch or anything just know how everyone around here likes pictures.

I picked up the new 2012 AJ boot and White system Binding to put on my board. The only thing i was skeptical about for this particular boot was the one lace system that goes from top to bottom just like snow board boots. This only gives the ability to ride tight or loose all the way up and down the boot. I like to be able to have the top tight and the bottom a little looser so i went in and got some new laces and while i was changing thought id be creative with the colors
    Attached Files

Well we know about the boot but what about the binding system. Have you ridden yet?
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I havent ridden this particular set up, but i have ridden the 2011 system and there was only a few minor tweeks to the new ones. They ride very well IMO, very responsive and unparalleled board control.

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
        Well we know about the boot but what about the binding system. Have you ridden yet?
        Alright i got to take them out this weekend finally and my thoughts are the same as what i hoped for. They rocked!!

The binding system is fully customizable in the setup and that allows you to put them exactly to your specs. You can set a high back or low, on that back you can make it locked for no front to back ankle movement or make it articulate for full range of ankle motion, the binding is strong and keeps you on the board. The straps can be moved around to strap to be most comfortable and fit what you want.

The binding puts the boot DIRECTLY on the board with no base plate on the toes or heels to allow for immediate board response. When you drop heels you start going immediately there is no lag from foot movement to board response it is amazing!

Comment

Working...
        X