Hitting some Rails video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitting some Rails video!

East Coast Wake Park in Greenville, NC. If you are ever in the area look them up. Now offering boat lessons, rail park, and this summer 2.0 cable.

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
    East Coast Wake Park in Greenville, NC. If you are ever in the area look them up. Now offering boat lessons, rail park, and this summer 2.0 cable.

Does this mean no visit to Wakenation Cincinnati now???

Comment

Originally posted by wallacmc View Post
      Does this mean no visit to Wakenation Cincinnati now???
      Heck NO! He is already talking about making a trip this summer!

Unless you are really into wakeboarding some people may not understand rail riding like posted. It's almost a requirement to be a well rounded rider and it took awhile for me to understand that. I would ask myself why do we own a boat and my son wants to go be pulled by a Seadoo, cable, or winch.

Our season starts off this weekend with a boat contest, the next Saturday a rail contest at ECWP and then Sunday a double-up contest. We are Malibu promo owners, but I still hope that Tige will enter the wakeboard scene in NC one day.

Didn't mean to get into the above, but YES Benj wants to visit Wakenation!
      Last edited by thtrog; 06-10-2011, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I didn't mean to highjack your thread, but I'll also say that I hope wakenation is doing well. They have really started marketing a bunch, had a large presence at the boat show and now have huge billboards across the city.

Comment

Originally posted by wallacmc View Post
          I didn't mean to highjack your thread, but I'll also say that I hope wakenation is doing well. They have really started marketing a bunch, had a large presence at the boat show and now have huge billboards across the city.
          It's all good! Benj was showing me a new rail at WN just last week. I'll let you know if we head up that way.

Comment

Working...
          X