Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instructional DVDS

Are they any help?
    Whats your opinion on "The Book" DVD collection?
    What instructional DVDS do you recommend?
    Does riding cable help with your progression behind the boat?
    What do you think is the best way to progress?

the book is great,also detention 2012riding cable will help you with edging drills,riding switch,ollies,and how to load the line.also handle control can be learned on cable.i think drills on body position and edging which are covered in the book will help you progress as well as time on the water wether it be cable or behind the boat. if you go out to mccormicks they are very friendly and helpful. they will show you the ropes. warning if your going to hit the rails you will want a cable specific board or an old board with NO metal fins that you don't mind trashing.good luck kevin
    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

I've watched Higher Education and found it pretty useful. If you're looking for something a bit more interactive take a look at learnwake.com. The site is loosely associated with the book and wakeboardcamp.com.

Comment

X2 on "The Book" and "Detention 2012"

Both are great for breaking down the basics and building a foundation for learning the key elements such as board control, body position, etc. They have helped my riding along with helping me teach my 6-year-old to ride as well. Money well spent.

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
        the book is great,also detention 2012riding cable will help you with edging drills,riding switch,ollies,and how to load the line.also handle control can be learned on cable.i think drills on body position and edging which are covered in the book will help you progress as well as time on the water wether it be cable or behind the boat. if you go out to mccormicks they are very friendly and helpful. they will show you the ropes. warning if your going to hit the rails you will want a cable specific board or an old board with NO metal fins that you don't mind trashing.good luck kevin

Comment

as long as we are talking about instructional dvd's here are a list in no particular order. higher education 1 and 2,detention and detention 2012,waketrix,the book also learnwake.com is a interactive tutorial with pro coaches from the book helping you online they can show you video and analyze your video for you.
          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Working...
          X