Flex wakeboards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flex wakeboards?

Looking for flex wakeboards compatible with CWB Zeus bingings. I own (two) Slingshots, but the hole patterns do not line up with the CWB Zeus.

Other than Slingshot boards and the Hyperlite Roam, what are other flex wakeboards out there?

Any feedback on flex boards?

Don't know much about them, but CWB Vibe is flex (or at least flex hybrid).

Comment

I have heard great things about these.
      http://www.sinewakeboards.com/

they also have a demo program.

Comment

Hmmm...I can't seem to find out what kind of hole pattern they have, but Humanoid is another. http://www.humanoidwake.com/

Comment

Flex boards get soggy & flatten out. Depends on how much you ride they may only last a season or less.

Check out the Company Wake Vandall board. The design is different than anything you have ever seen. Flex board/wakeboard.
          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
            Check out the Company Wake Vandall board. The design is different than anything you have ever seen. Flex board/wakeboard.
            Does the Vandall board have a big spline? I was looking for smooth (or at least I think I am )

The board is actually for a friend who picked up the CWB Zeus on clearance. I was going to give him my extra Slingshot but, as described above, the holes do not line up. He rides my Slingshot all the time and loves it but does not care for the locked down feeling of my Ronix Vault even with no fins on (actually, neither do I).

Comment

The Company boards with the exception of the Vandall & Butler are still made by Slingshot. The Vandall is designed to displace water for a smoother landing into the flats...Have you ever seen him ride???

HOLY SHIZZLE. He lands like 30' out into the flats and dropping from like 20'. He used to break boards left & right, snap tails, etc...His old pro model boards were built up and they were not what was released to the end user. With his Company board, what you ride is exactly what he rides.
              www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

The Company boards with the exception of the Vandall & Butler are still made by Slingshot. The Vandall is designed to displace water for a smoother landing into the flats...Have you ever seen him ride???

HOLY SHIZZLE. He lands like 30' out into the flats and dropping from like 20'. He used to break boards left & right, snap tails, etc...His old pro model boards were built up and they were not what was released to the end user. With his Company board, what you ride is exactly what he rides.
                Well, he is the "Jordan of boardin'" after all. And yes, his vid sections are freakin amazing.

By smooth, I mean the loose feeling of a smooth bottom like on a Slingshot. Does that big spline change that snowboard-like feeling?

Wonder if the cableparks in KC or Cincy demo Company?

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  Well, he is the "Jordan of boardin'" after all. And yes, his vid sections are freakin amazing.

By smooth, I mean the loose feeling of a smooth bottom like on a Slingshot. Does that big spline change that snowboard-like feeling?

Wonder if the cableparks in KC or Cincy demo Company?
                  If you actually get the chance to look at the boards they are nothing like you have ever seen. They are constructed very similar to the Integrity Wakeskates (same mfg). I have only ridden the 44, which was a little big for me, but that is the same board that Randall rides & he is small & lighter than me. I

Here is link to another post of the boards right off the press.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12920
                  www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

I have only ridden the 44, which was a little big for me, but that is the same board that Randall rides & he is small & lighter than me.
                    If you have ridden a Slingshot, how does the Vandall compare re carving and looseness on the surface?

Btw, thanks a ton for the info!

Comment

Problem comes from trying to use 6" binding plate on a board with 8" hole insert pattern.

Solution can be extenders (e.g., CWB extendo clamps).

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        If you have ridden a Slingshot, how does the Vandall compare re carving and looseness on the surface?

Btw, thanks a ton for the info!

The recruit and severance boards come from the Slingshot factory so I would assume that they ride similar. Both of those boards ride way different than the Vandall. They ride more like a traditional flex boards, but really grab well when set on the rail. The Vandall rides SICk all around!!!
                        www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Working...
                        X