Company Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Wake

Integrity Wake is making the Randall Harris & Nicola Butler boards. Here are a couple hot off the press

Look for next years boards to be even SICKER!!!
    Attached Files
    www.integrity-wake.com

Wow! That is cool! Congrats!

Comment

Where/When do we sign up for the group buy?
      "Injuries heal, but puss you take to the grave."

Comment

LOL...Integrity is just the mfg. You would have to talk to Company Wake directly. My friend is the local rep in SoCal and I could see what he could work out.

The Vandall boards were supposed to be shipped out in March & are just coming off the production line now.

Very limited!!!
        www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

sweet
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I really want to get my hands on these two boards. Been waiting to get the Vandall board in AZ for two months.

Comment

Call RJ at Wakesports Unlimited in Orange. They have a lot of Company wakeboards & they just got a few Vandall's in...I was just fondeling the 140 hoping to take it out for a spin.

I am sure that they would ship it out to you.

RJ (714) 363-9253.

Let him know that Jeff from Integrity told you to call him & he will give you a little deal.
              www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Here a couple of shots 144 that Randall actually rides. He is now product testing the 2011 which will have a different fiberglass making them lighter & stronger.
                Attached Files
                www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Does anyone know how these boards feel? Loose? Good Pop? Im looking for a board that isn't so loose but has great pop and is predictable. Preferably the company since I got their new vandal boots.

Comment

Company uses the same decks as Slingshot right?

Comment

I rode a Company board, not sure of the model but maybe the Tino Santori model (green/black) and holy crap did it have pop! I guess it's a flex board or something (I don't know much about these things) and I hit the wake behind my buddy's Epic with full ballast on that thing and I've NEVER gotten that much air in my life. The first hit scared me but then that's all I wanted to do was get ridiculous air on that board.

Comment

Nice......
                        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

The 09 boaards were made by slingshot. The 10 vandall and nicola butler were made by Integrity. The 2011 **** is insane. Integrity and Schmaltz make the best wakeskates and wakeboards around.
                          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

I'm pretty interested in picking up a company board for next season. Either the Severance or the Vandall. Any suggestions on where I could find a good deal on a 2010 when the 2011's come out or a used 2010?

Comment

Originally posted by DieselPWR View Post
                              I'm pretty interested in picking up a company board for next season. Either the Severance or the Vandall. Any suggestions on where I could find a good deal on a 2010 when the 2011's come out or a used 2010?
                              Finding a good deal on a 2010 will be very tough because there wasn't a lot produced for that year. I am not sure what 2011 will be like.

What size board are you looking for?

Comment

Working...
                              X