Wakeboarding Teaser Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakeboarding Teaser Video

Here's a link to a short video my son put together this past weekend. FYI - we were running approx 3000# ballast, 24 mph, and they are riding 80' back....the VLX is pushed by 350 hp and a Acme 1235.

http://www.vimeo.com/12323125

Great video, both riding and production My favorite part was the speakers
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Great video, both riding and production My favorite part was the speakers
      Thanks! I had nothing to do with the video....I just drove the boat. We had some great water Friday afternoon, but never saw the sun. Those Kickers were giving them an few extra feet of pop!

Comment

Great video! I sent the link to my wife, so she can show my boys...a little inspiration!

Comment

I like the super smooth, easy style. Makes the hard tricks look easy. The first double-up was awesome.

Comment

Benj's style kinda reminds me of Chad Sharpe's, specifically the toe backside 180s. Must be the wake of the VLX with 3000+ lbs in it.

Comment

wow some great riding!

Comment

Nice video. Enjoyed watching it.
                http://wake9.com/

Comment

Thanks, they have been trying to convince me to get a mac for awhile. Hopefully he'll continue improve with the editing and also be a good tool to progress his riding.

Comment

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Tell Benj it looks great except for that shaggy mop that needs to be shorn

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
                          Thanks, they have been trying to convince me to get a mac for awhile. Hopefully he'll continue improve with the editing and also be a good tool to progress his riding.
                          If you have him on a mac, and he really wants to do this more and more, look at getting Final Cut Express to start learning a professional video workflow. It basically works just like its big brother, Final Cut Pro. Then someday, Final Cut Studio. Looks great.
                          http://wake9.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
                            If you have him on a mac, and he really wants to do this more and more, look at getting Final Cut Express to start learning a professional video workflow. It basically works just like its big brother, Final Cut Pro. Then someday, Final Cut Studio. Looks great.
                            Thanks for the advice Ragboy, we just got a iMac 27" a couple weeks ago and I think it will keep his interest for a long time...I'll look into Final Cut Express.

Comment

Great video! Enjoyed it!
                              brose

Comment

Working...
                              X