CWB Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Boards

I am in the market for a new board. Right now I ride a 2007 CWB Faze 134. I like the size of the board but my bindings are on their last few runs. Does anyone have any preferences when it comes to CWB packages??????

I have the 2010 Vapor bindings - love 'em. But I've heard great things about most of their 2010 line of boots.

Regarding a board - are you looking for something similar to your Faze? Giving some idea of the kind of riding/feel you are looking for may help someone make suggestions.

If you have a local shop that carries CWB, see if you can demo various setups to find one that works best for you. If you can't do that, I would suggest contacting SPBFAN (his e-mail and phone are listed on his website www.automarinecare.com ) as he is an authorized CWB dealer.

Comment

I would suggest the Pure/Vapor package. The Pure is a similar shape as the Faze while the velcro on the Vapors would be nice.

Comment

+1 on the vapors just got them...... most comfortable bindings i've ever used

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
          I have the 2010 Vapor bindings - love 'em. But I've heard great things about most of their 2010 line of boots.

Regarding a board - are you looking for something similar to your Faze? Giving some idea of the kind of riding/feel you are looking for may help someone make suggestions.

If you have a local shop that carries CWB, see if you can demo various setups to find one that works best for you. If you can't do that, I would suggest contacting SPBFAN (his e-mail and phone are listed on his website www.automarinecare.com ) as he is an authorized CWB dealer.

Andrew will definitely take care of you.
          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

I agree with Jeffe, Andrew is good about this stuff.

I will say one thing about the CWB Vapor binding. I bought mine for Christmas of 2007. It was a package deal of a 2008 board and bindings. I used them for 2 yrs and maybe only about 25 times in the water. The back side of the binding is peeling off. I called CWB and they wouldn't do anything about it. They are out of warrany as of Christmas this year. I will try and post a picture if possible.
            Dale
            2000 21i Tige

Comment

Working...
            X