What Fat Sacs would you recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Fat Sacs would you recommend

Hey everyone...I am trying to sell a 1997 Tige Pre 2150. It is a gorgeous boat for the year. We have since put new leather all around and take prime care of the boat. Someone who is trying to buy the boat is asking about what type of fat sacs to put in it and i have no idea. What would you recommend to make a better wake for wakeboarding on this boat?

It all depends on what he's looking to do and how big he wants to go.

Surf, wakeboard ect....
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Like G said, depends on what he wants to do with the boat.

Tell the perspective buyer to use people ballast to dial in the wake, then buy sacs that will equal that. Fly High www.fatsac.com has tons of sac options in numerous weights and sizes.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Im not to sure

what measuring by a people ballast is? I called Tige and they said that the model type of boat it is, is made mostly for skiing.

He is only looking to create the best wake for wake boarding.

Comment

Originally posted by confusedclothing View Post
          what measuring by a people ballast is? I called Tige and they said that the model type of boat it is, is made mostly for skiing.

He is only looking to create the best wake for wake boarding.
          ...using people as weight rather that water-filled sacs.

Like others have stated, the "best" wake for wakeboarding is in the eyes of the beholder. There is no single correct answer.

The boat is a direct drive that was originally designed for skiing, not necessarily wakeboarding. However, depending on the level of the rider, it could be more than adequate for wakeboarding with the addtion of some weight (humans, fat sacs, etc.) in the proper locations. If the potential buyer is asking this, they are probably not a very experienced wakeboarder and they could make this work.

Comment

response to wake

Ya her son is a youngster but hse has been in the boating industry for a long time. In you opinion where would be the best place to put weight to create this so called "perfect wake"?

Comment

50% up in front
              50% in the back

of the boat.

Comment

some was telling me about

40% in the front and 60% in the back and then just adjust from there?

Comment

Working...
                X