No announcement yet.

Whats Availablehttp://www.tigeowners.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Availablehttp://www.tigeowners.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=29

Judging by this picture, what kind of tricks are available for me to try. Thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by kerlee View Post
    Judging by this picture, what kind of tricks are available for me to try. Thanks
    Progression in the sport is directly proportional to the size of your huevos.

Fortunately for me and the rest of the viewing members we cannot come to a conclusion.

My only advise is to...GO BIG...its only water!!!!
    Last edited by River Runner; 03-01-2010, 06:13 AM.
    Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

It looks like you've got a good amount of ballast in the boat your riding behind. My suggestion would be to take all that ballast out and get really really good at doing both HS and TS wake jumps. After that, i'd start with a simple invert, backroll or tantrum, also with no ballast. Once you start to master things with no ballast i'd put the weight back in the boat and the go HUGE

Comment

Well, since the boat looks like it's turning slightly right, I would say a double-up if the driver turns more.

Comment

When I was younger I paid a pro for a half day session at his camp and it was worth it. Knowing the proper handle position and hearing it and seeing it from someone that knows what they are talking about is huge.
          Now, that I am older and the body does not like going big. I would say from the picture you need to slow that boat down to about 11.5 mph, put all the weight on the port side and surf the day away.
          "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Honestly it doesn't look like you have that much weight at all rather it looks like you are riding a little slow. Wakeboarding progression has to do with you technique and how each trick is executed more than the size of the wake...to a point. Don't know what boat your riding behind but a good start would be to get comfortable riding around 22.5 mph at about 70 ft. As far as what you can throw, honestly I could make this post a novel. heel and toe 3's, heel/toe backrolls/ roll to revert, tantrums...If you have any questions pm me, this website is pretty dead in the wakeboarding forum.

Comment

Working...
            X