Emylee Wright, congrats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emylee Wright, congrats!

Just wanted to throw out a big congrats to a personnal friend of ours Emylee Wright. She finished in the top spot for Jr. Womens at the WWA Worlds in Orlando this weekend. Emylee is from Statesville, NC and is active on the east coast wakeboarding scene, great to see one of our own reach the top at a big event. Way to go Emylee.

http://wake.loopd.com/Members/wk8boardchic/Default.aspx
    I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Go NC Riders!!!!

Way to go Emylee!:ro She pushed the guys in INT all summer riding in the Expert division. Her parents provide an X-Star to pull the NC INT events and her Mom has been the dock starter for several seasons. Congrats to the Wright's!

Also, pro Adam Fields won the World Championship's in South Korea this past weekend. If you ever have the opportunity to ride with him he's a great teacher with schools in NC and FL.
    www.adamswakeboardschool.com

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
      Also, pro Adam Fields won the World Championship's in South Korea this past weekend. If you ever have the opportunity to ride with him he's a great teacher with schools in NC and FL.
      www.adamswakeboardschool.com
      Yeah I just read his post on my facebook page. Congrats to Adam Fields, he certainly deserves it. He is such a good role model to the sport.
      I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

Working...
      X