No announcement yet.

BIG AIR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old thread, but the same topic. My son, Benj Trogdon, is still riding and won first place this weekend for Big Air and 3rd place for best trick. His rode away from this huge heel 720 off the double-up!

Picture by Tyler Soden

Comment

That air is just UNBELEIVABLE
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Can't get enough of that pic! So HUGE! Congrats again to Benj!

Does this mean that will be his pic on the brochure for next year?

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Nice air time. Did he ever come down? Lol

Comment

Thanks TO Friends! This is the first contest I've missed in five seasons and I'm hoping some more pictures will surface. Our dealer is taking us out tomorrow and I know Benj is still pumped!

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
                Thanks TO Friends! This is the first contest I've missed in five seasons and I'm hoping some more pictures will surface. Our dealer is taking us out tomorrow and I know Benj is still pumped!
                I bet his girlfriend was there.Congrats to Benj.and his proud Father.
                I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

How high is that exactly? 8', 10', 12' ?? It looks like he is WAAAY up there!

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
                    How high is that exactly? 8', 10', 12' ?? It looks like he is WAAAY up there!
                    Not really sure J, but some say it looked even bigger in person! It appears in the pic he's already made one rotation & is heading down. That loaded X-Star was throwing a huge wake!

I posted this in a another forum, but failed to state that our friend, coach, & Pro rider Adams Fields took 1st place for Best Trick and 2nd in Big Air.

Money Shot of Benj $450!!!

Last edited by thtrog; 10-26-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
                      Not really sure J, but some say it looked even bigger in person! It appears in the pic he's already made one rotation & is heading down. That loaded X-Star was throwing a huge wake!

I posted this in a another forum, but failed to state that our friend, coach, & Pro rider Adams Fields took 1st place for Best Trick and 2nd in Big Air.

Money Shot of Benj $450!!!

Is the green lace so he knows which one is the right foot?

Comment

This is my favorite pic from the competition. What is the kid looking at?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Not sure what he's eyeing Skippa, maybe her handcuffs. Benj rode twice this week and is still pumped up from the contest. He threw a batwing into the flats and busted his board yesterday, it must have been weak from the dub contest.

Comment

That there is 11+ feet of air. Just looking at that makes my back and feet hurt. Tell him to enjoy it while he is young cause it is all down hill in a few years.
                            Formertigeowners.com
                            I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
                              What is the kid looking at?
                              Same thing I would be
                              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                                Same thing I would be
                                Exactly.

Man, that kid can boost. Crazy.
                                You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X