CWB Wakeboard 141cm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Wakeboard 141cm.

I have a practically new CWB wakeboard that I want to sell. I was hoping to move into a smaller size than what I have right now. It is a 141 cm. I have had it up on craigslist for a while for a week or so now and I've had no luck so I'd thought I would try letting people know about it on here. Im wanting to sell it for $300. I bought it brand new at D i c k's Sporting Goods last year. I'll post some pics and let me no if anyones interested. If you wanted it to be shipped we could work out a price factoring in shipping. Email me at dennislorence@earthlink.net
    100_6422.jpg
    Live to Ride and Ride to Live

I hate to be the first to rain on your parade, but I don't think you will get over $200 for it. It is a used board and they just don't go for that much. Also just a couple days ago BBB had an absolute platinum with Zues bindingd for $300, that was brand new and one of CWB's top models. Good luck with the sale, I just think you are going to negotiate alot.
    My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

$300 OBO if anyone wants to negociate a price.
      Live to Ride and Ride to Live

Comment

Working...
      X