Slimeless Liquid Force Boots/Aerocore board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slimeless Liquid Force Boots/Aerocore board

Time for the kids to move up to higher performing Wakeboards & boots.
    Bought the son the new Liquid Force Aerocore Team 139 super featherlite Board with the Liquid Force SPHNYH slimeless boots/bindings.

The new boot has a slick inner finish that when wet - no or little slime is needed.
    Super good comfortable slow memory fit. Awsum handling fine tuned board.
    I got several Hundred $$ off at the Pro Shop at Tige' in Corona.

Nice shop, best prices on-top-of-the-line wakeboarding gear that I've been ever to find.
    They spend a lot of time with my kids getting them dialed in on wakeboard gear for fit, function and comfort.
    They know what they're taking about, not acting like they do and to just move dead stock like ya may find elsewhere at other shops.

We've been hard headed Hyperlite buyers for years now. I think Liquid Force has a super line out their too.
    Service on the 22iR went teriffic. They knocked it our while we were shopping at their pro shop.

Always learn something new, and they steer us away from things that are a waste of money, and/or haven't been working out for other owners.

They were super.
    www.battlesangel.com

I looked at the same set up for myself, the bindings were very comfortable and the board looks great. What did you end up paying, I was quoted $460.00 for your same set up.
    A man can only be beaten 2 ways - give up or die!

Comment

Working...
    X