• Show
Clear All

Liquid Force Press 142

Has anyone rode one?
    What did you think?
    Formertigeowners.com
    I used to be a member in the past.

I think turbo has.....
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I am leaning towards a Slingshot Recoil 142 but was curious about the Press.
      Formertigeowners.com

Comment

press and slingshot both sound cool.. new tech is always good, i just wonder how much exactally they flex? seems like they would pop weird because of the flex in the board
        Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

I actually ended up buying an 08 CWB Transcend Platinum 142 off of ebay for a smoking deal.
          Formertigeowners.com

Comment

Wait for the Randy Harris flex board by Company...you wont be disappointed.
            www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
              I actually ended up buying an 08 CWB Transcend Platinum 142 off of ebay for a smoking deal.
              YOu are going to love that board.

But, the 2.5 inch fins will be large for you and no fins might be a little too lose. I am using the 1.5 inch on my Transcend and love it so far. CWB

Comment

Yeah from what I have read on WW the small fins are the way to go. I can't wait to rip on it.
                Formertigeowners.com

Comment

Those large fins lock you in WAY too much.. I couldn't even do a backwards butterslid because they fins would keep me on the straight course.

No fins was okay and fun but I didn't feel that I could track very well. I probably need to work on my progressive edge but the 1.5 inch fins were perfect.

Take come pictures and make some comments after your first outing. Would like to hear what you think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                    YOu are going to love that board.

But, the 2.5 inch fins will be large for you and no fins might be a little too lose. I am using the 1.5 inch on my Transcend and love it so far. CWB
                    I took the fins off on my 09 and love the way it rides....
                    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                      I took the fins off on my 09 and love the way it rides....
                      I can take the fins off but I to have the board track for me and not my progressive edge. I know, I need to learn more but again, there are a ton of people with only the 1.5 inch fins being used.

Comment

I got a call today from the company, I won't mention there name but they told me that they don't have the 08 Transcend Platinum 142 in stock even though it was listed on ebay. I chewed him a new A Hole and long story short I am getting an 09 for $360.
                        I am sure I will be like G and run the board with no fins.
                        Formertigeowners.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
                          Wait for the Randy Harris flex board by Company...you wont be disappointed.
                          when is that coming out?? randy makes some sick equip. and i would love to get to rip on his new board
                          Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

Has anyone rode one?
                            What did you think?
                            Sorry for the late response.

I think they suck.

If you are going that rout, go with a SS response or a Company Recruit.

Comment

I got a call today from the company, I won't mention there name but they told me that they don't have the 08 Transcend Platinum 142 in stock even though it was listed on ebay. I chewed him a new A Hole and long story short I am getting an 09 for $360.
                              I am sure I will be like G and run the board with no fins.
                              You will be happy with the few changes the made to the 09...

I love how it rides compared to my 05 HL State and I definitely recommend to take the fins off... Way too much bite with them on.

Comment

Working...
                              X