No announcement yet.

Ski Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can't go wrong with the F1. I've skiied it on both a 67 and a 70. My friend uses a 70, and he is about your size. I'm bigger, but I like the 67 better. it's real fast. It takes some getting used to because it likes to be on edge, so it will hunt if you aren't

Comment

Got the F1 and so far I love it!

The very first thing i noticed is that in a turn it just keeps turning, I came around ball 1 and I felt like I turned completly backwards away from the boat. Then once out of the turn it just falls over on its edge and shoots you across the wake. Another thing I noticed is that it lets you hook the ball, something I could never do on my old ski. Going into 3 I was way late and I hooked it, held the angle and made up for all my lost time.

Simply amazing!! I let the people I ski with use it and they all said the same thing, now they want one too!

Problem was it was windy, not just a slight breeze, strong wind straight down course...
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

If anyone else thinks they want an F1 or a Prophesy, I have one of the Prophesy test skis (as seen in April waterski magazine, pg.76) that I can sell. At 67.5" long I can't say for sure whether it was built as a 67" or 68", but I skied it at 210lbs all the way down to the 191lbs that I am now. F1 drivers love it, my buddy that rides an MPD loves it, I am a Syndicate guy all the way through and went back to my Monza.

The current Prophesy is ridiculous $$. If you want one for 40cents on the dollar I've got one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          If anyone else thinks they want an F1 or a Prophesy, I have one of the Prophesy test skis (as seen in April waterski magazine, pg.76) that I can sell. At 67.5" long I can't say for sure whether it was built as a 67" or 68", but I skied it at 210lbs all the way down to the 191lbs that I am now. F1 drivers love it, my buddy that rides an MPD loves it, I am a Syndicate guy all the way through and went back to my Monza.

The current Prophesy is ridiculous $$. If you want one for 40cents on the dollar I've got one.
          PM Sent
          My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
            X