Settings for slalom behind a 2018 Tige R21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settings for slalom behind a 2018 Tige R21

Believe wake can be smaller than what I skied behind this morning. Any help minimizing wake size for slalom skiing appreciated!

Load up the front ballast and get speed up above 30. I'm still playing with it myself

Comment

I have a 2019 R21, which is the same boat as your 2018. I slalom @32mph, TAPS at 2 (TAPS @1 makes the wake harder imho), front ballast at 12% (you have to manually stop the ballast at 12%, as it fills in 5% increments). The wave is descent for recreational skiing.

Comment

Originally posted by Markmay320 View Post
        I have a 2019 R21, which is the same boat as your 2018. I slalom @32mph, TAPS at 2 (TAPS @1 makes the wake harder imho), front ballast at 12% (you have to manually stop the ballast at 12%, as it fills in 5% increments). The wave is descent for recreational skiing.
        Where do your people sit? Front? I’ve never played with the ski wake, but have played a lot with wakeboard wakes and I was thinking a ski wake might have closer to 40-60 percent in front ballast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't help much with your boat setup question, but good to see a posting in the slalom section.
          What ski are riding?
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Working...
          X