new radar senate on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new radar senate on the way!

don't see any action in this forum, so thought I would post and see if I can get some slalom love going!

I have an old connelly with an HO boot and radar rtp. a real franskenstein of a ski. don't even know hold old it is. can anyone tell from the pic?

IMG_0999.jpg

treated myself to a new ski with hopefully a more comfortable boot. it is on the way. i'll post more pics when i get to use it!

ps, not a pic of good form, but I'm so far back that you have a good pic of the ski!

I'm definitely curious about the Radar brand. I've always stuck with HO. I do have a newish Connelly waiting for a rip. I would love to demo some of Radar's stuff

Comment

I can't say enough about my Senate. I can't imagine a better ski than that. I came from a Connelly Concept with double wrap boots.
      I haven't used a RTP in a very long time. It will be interesting to see what you think. I was amazed at the difference and was not expecting t to be that different.
      I would love to try the newer model. Keep us updated

MtnMan. Did you make it to the demo days they were having? I had something come up on that day and I had to cancel. Maybe next year?
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I’ve got a radar Strada with double boots. Great ski, super responsive. Definitely don’t hear much about skiing anymore on this forum.

Comment

Judging by the color and shape I would guess mid to late 1990s. Does not look like the F1 or Concept of the 2000's.

Last year I treated my self to 2013 Connelly Prophecy off of Ski-it-again. It really upped my game from a 2005 Concept.
          1.jpg

Comment

My Concept was a 2000 w/double Stoker bindings. The Senate is a 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
              MtnMan. Did you make it to the demo days they were having? I had something come up on that day and I had to cancel. Maybe next year?

never made it out got busy and something had to give. I'm hoping they'll do a demo program like HO does

Comment

quick screen grab from this past weekend

20190808_100526.jpg

Comment

Picked up the radar vapor in a 67 couple years back after skiing many connelly skis over the years and must say I'll never go back. Radar is a serious carving stick and very very light! Very comfortable vector bindings, and if you can turn it and hold the handle it will ride on the the tail fin any day all day! Senate will be a great choice you will love it!

Comment

Just ran across this thread again. How is the ski? Yes boots

Comment

Working...
                    X