New Radar Senate C on it's way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Radar Senate C on it's way

I just ordered a new, old stock, 2012 Radar Senate C with double Vector bindings. I found a deal, on a closeout sale, at a MasterCraft Dealer in Chicago. It should be shipped out tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it out!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TeamAllen; 03-04-2014, 05:18 PM.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Awesome ski! I ride a Radar Theory and have the same bindings. My ski is a bit wider (by .5 inches) but I love it!

Comment

There an awesome ski. I ride a 67" 2011 Senate C and love it. Binding is super comfy and has lasted the journey.
      Enjoy swerving on it!!
      Every Day POETS day - Piss Off Early, Today we Ski

Comment

Wow! My dream
        Not good enought to use that ski. So i use to ride this one

Comment

That's a cool looking ski. I like the black. I'm just glad to see other slalom skiers active!

Comment

I picked up this orange stick last year. I gained 8 buoys after being on it for one month. If you are use to high wrap bindings those bindings will take a while to feel natural, but once you get use to them you will love them. There are two cinch straps, I tighten the bottom static line quite tight, but have been told by many people to not over tighten the top elastic one, it took me a while to get use to the bindings, but now I absolutely love the whole setup. Also if you are skiing the buoys its recommended to leave the wing in, even if you aren't at shortline.
            Strada.jpg

Comment

And that orange is even brighter in person.

Comment

Love it! I was worried about the binding, but like you confirmed, most people like them. I am not a buoy chaser, but thanks for the way to strap in the bindings. I can't believe the new ski made a big enough difference to pick up 8 buoys? That's one shredding stick!

Comment

Yeah, first day on the ski was the first time I even felt comfortable enough to try 34 mph @ 15', I got 5 buoys that day. Two weeks later I was into 22' off . Plan to pick up 22' and 28' this next season.

And I see you opted for the feather light bindings, you will not believe the weight saving you get with those bindings, your ski will feel like feather. The Strada w/ feather light bindings seems to weigh almost the same as my old Conelly F1X blank.
                  Last edited by Joeprunc; 03-05-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X