Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Handle

I was out enjoying this great fall weather skiing at mud lake and POW

Broken handle, wipe out, right behind the boat. This handle is only about 4 months too.

Bummer

Comment

send it back
      Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

That would suck, especially if you were just cutting really hard, which is the time I would imagine it would finally snap.
        You musta gone arse over teakettle!
        Waiting for another good one!

Comment

SL is going to replace but I think I will move on Masterline. I have heard some good things from others about their products. Also yes I did auger in pretty hard.

Comment

Wow that sux, I would definitely think SL would replace that under warranty, but I don't blame you for wanting to go with another mfg.

I just picked up the SL ERGO this year and absolutely love it. Its a bit heavier than your broken handle, but the slightly curved handle really helps with fatiguing (especially for the GF). I've had other skiers on the boat too who really enjoyed the feel of the curved handle. Think about how you old your handle, between your two hands there is slight curve which is about the curve that the ERGO handle makes. Just food for thought.
            Last edited by Joeprunc; 10-04-2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X