Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mud lake skiing

Had some glass this morning and started teaching the girls how to ski

ahh good old mud lake... If that lake was 15-20ft deeper it would be perfect.

Waits its Tuesday I am at work and you are on the lake.. Very jealous here.

Comment

It was perfect for skiing yesterday

Comment

I can't wait to teach my kids. Still have several years to wait.

Comment

How old is she??

Mine is just 7 and got up on skiis her first try as did her friend the other week.

Gotta love the look on their faces - your daughter looks thrilled!

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
            How old is she??

Mine is just 7 and got up on skiis her first try as did her friend the other week.

Gotta love the look on their faces - your daughter looks thrilled!
            The youngest one is 3 and the older one is 5. They both snow ski and I think we will be getting some real water skis for the older one soon.
            The 3 yr old has some real moxy.

Last edited by KonaKing; 06-10-2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

HAHA too cute!

Comment

I love Mud Lake. I went out there on Wed night from American Fork harbor. It was so windy that even Mud Lake had white caps. I fought 5 - 6 foot waves coming back at 8 mph during the worst of it.

Usually Mud Lake is a haven blessed by butter gods, but not that day!

Great pics of the kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                  I love Mud Lake. I went out there on Wed night from American Fork harbor. It was so windy that even Mud Lake had white caps. I fought 5 - 6 foot waves coming back at 8 mph during the worst of it.

Usually Mud Lake is a haven blessed by butter gods, but not that day!

Great pics of the kids!
                  We were going to take the YM out on wed but bagged for the country club pool. Sounds like we made the right call.

Comment

It was so bad that it wasn't even tubing weather. I saw one other boat on the lake and few just sticking right next to the harbor.

Comment

Utah Lake: One of the few things that I still miss from living in N. Utah after moving to St. George over 10 years ago. (I also miss Training Table).

Comment

Originally posted by LovinPowell View Post
                        Utah Lake: One of the few things that I still miss from living in N. Utah after moving to St. George over 10 years ago. (I also miss Training Table).
                        I was thinking of you as we were out fighting those waves, "Lovin Powell would be Lovin Utah Lake right now!"

Comment

I was thinking of you as we were out fighting those waves, "Lovin Powell would be Lovin Utah Lake right now!"

Comment

You're right.

Give me 40 MPH winds from the south and a jet ski and that is the best as it gets. I miss that so much, there is nothing like it.

Comment

Your hair looks a little long in this picture - I guess it is from all the cheese fries at Training Table...

Comment

Working...
                              X