20V or R20 for slalom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20V or R20 for slalom?

Hello all. I would love some advise. I've been slalom skiing for the past 30 years and have had a dd boat for the past 15. I also enjoy wakeboarding and would like to try surfing. It's time to sell the old girl and buy something new. I much prefer the vdrive layout. I've narrowed it down to these two boats. I'm just a recreational skier, but like to ski aggressively. If anyone has experience with both and would like to share their opinions, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks, Dan

How fast do you ski? Where v drives lack for skiing is the ability to ski at slower speeds. I would go for the r20 or rzr just for the better surf wake and still pretty decent skiing.

Comment

I ski around 32-34mph. So have you skied behind both? Thanks for the reply

Comment

I have only skied the r20 and at 32mph you’re definitely going fast enough for it to flatten out. Some people can handle the slight bump if you’re cutting on edge enough, maybe try and demo one just to be sure. Always hard coming from a DD.

Comment

Thanks for the advise!

Comment

Working...
          X