SLALOM IS ON THE COMEBACK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SLALOM IS ON THE COMEBACK!!

Lets hear from the Slalom Skiers, Whats New?

Yahoo. All the new boats sure don't seem to be made slalom friendly.
    My wife and I each got some new Radar skis this season. We will put them through their paces at Lake Powell in July.
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Had one of the best runs I've had in a long time this weekend....and of course no video rolling

Comment

Couple years ago got really into slalom, started running the course on my radar Strada, progressed crazy fast on that ski.
        Sadly only skied once last year and haven’t gotten out this year.

Comment

This year so far has been a bust for us. The local ski club pretty much cancelled all events, practices and coaching. On top of that I broke my foot.

Comment

The weather in the Pacific Northwest has not been cooperating, so its been a slow start but this weekend should be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by h2o-ski View Post
              This year so far has been a bust for us. The local ski club pretty much cancelled all events, practices and coaching. On top of that I broke my foot.
              Man i feel for you, few years back i blew my Achilles in May !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                My wife and I each got some new Radar skis this season. We will put them through their paces at Lake Powell in July.
                Where do you go when at Powell, I haven't been there in 6yrs!

Comment

Depends on the water level. If it’s high I go to Wetherill. If it’s low, I go to West Canyon
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Does anyone have an HO Hovercraft? I really want to get one, not so much as a "trainer/beginner" ski but just another toy to ride. They look like they could be alot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                      That new Nautique GS22 looks to have a very respectable slalom wake. If I had to buy new, that’s what I’d be in.

I’ve yet to ski this year. I really wanted to get new ski but got a motor home instead.
                      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

My daughter is almost up and skiing. She’s so close. She’ll be up and skiing soon and the world will have another new slalom skier in it.
                        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                          My daughter is almost up and skiing. She’s so close. She’ll be up and skiing soon and the world will have another new slalom skier in it.
                          Congrats. Proud Dad moment

My 2 youngest have committed to try to ski when we get on the lake, and my oldest took his first slalom set yesterday. I just have to work with him to not be scared of the wake crossings.

Comment

What speed do u pull kids at? Do you adjust speed to age/size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                              Very Nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X