New skis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New skis

Ok since there is never any action in here I thought I would post my thoughts for a new ski. It is time to move on from my F1X. I was at the boat show in Utah this year talking to Chris Rossi and Sulli from Radar skis. I thinking of going with the Radar Senate Carbon or the Annex. I would go with the Starda but I do not want to drop that much coin on it. Also going with a double release boot. All thoughts are welcome.

I have skied the Senate but not the Annex or Strada.

Annex

Senate C

Boots

Kona,

I picked up the Senate last year. It is a great ski for me, I have not used it to it's capabilities yet, but I am getting there. I am hoping for a better turn in the weather to get out. I also hope that this summer brings a lot more trips to the lake than last year. My boy gets home June 18th and I know he is looking forward to the last half of summer on the lake. Back to the ski, if you are interested I would be willing to meet up and let you ski it and see what you think. It is double booted with large boots (9-10).
    My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

I would love to try it. We should do lunch again we Russ and Ed. I hope to get out of storage some time after conference.

Comment

Wow those looks super SEXY!!! The Annex reminds me a lot of the HO Syndicate. You could always justify selling the F1X and to help get the Strada

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
          I would love to try it. We should do lunch again we Russ and Ed. I hope to get out of storage some time after conference.
          Im up for lunch on a Thursday as I am down that way most Thursdays, let's get it set up. I don't think I will see the water until the first of May, the girls at home just aren't into the cold water. So if you want to try the ski out in April it's all yours.
          My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Anybody have any experience with the Radar Theory? I don't ski the course any more, and I'm looking for a slightly wider freeride ski.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 22ba; 04-15-2010, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Awesome ski. It fits into the INT's Wide body class. 30 mph max and still good for the course. I just want something a little more snappy.

Comment

Got out yesterday, still no new ski yet. In fact had to bust out the old concept as the old F1x is gone now. Water is warming so I will have do something fast. Got to love drysuits.

Comment

Working...
                X