Fall Skiing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Skiing

Just trying to keep some action in this thread. Went out yesterday morning in 53f water and mid 50f temps for some great turns. Definitely dry-suit. More work to get ready but worth it.

sweet -- putting those on arent fun, but hey they keep you warm.

Comment

Ya thats half battle but warm as toast inside. The on down no peeing in the drysuit.

Comment

And I thought it was getting cold here...you're giving me more confidence to head back out with wetsuits...I can pee in mine...insta-warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
          And I thought it was getting cold here...you're giving me more confidence to head back out with wetsuits...I can pee in mine...insta-warmer.
          DO IT

Comment

I was out at Powell last weekend, forgot the drysuit at home, but didn't need it afterall as the water temp was high 60's/low 70's. Had the best water of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by LovinPowell View Post
              I was out at Powell last weekend, forgot the drysuit at home, but didn't need it afterall as the water temp was high 60's/low 70's. Had the best water of the year.
              That really hurts man.

Comment

Nice! Looks like you had good water to ski too. How does your V do? Arent the wakes a bit rampy??

Comment

Not to bad taps @ 2 speed at 34 and 21 off puts me in a the sweet spot.
                  Less rope puts me in the rooster tail and more rope = bigger wake.

Comment

Keeping the thread alive...made it out last Saturday saw 1 ski boat and 4 fishing boats out. The water was so smooth it was hard to ski because your depth perception is all skewed.

Comment

Great job. I was also out last friday. Hoping to make it out today or tomorrow with temps in the 60's shouldn't be to bad out there. My goal is to get at least once a week until it freezes.

Comment

I also picked some new gloves. ProLocks from masterline, love them.

Comment

Working...
                        X