The Secret Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Secret Spot

For those of you who need your watersports fix during the week, I recommend Callaway Brother's The Secret Spot http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75619240250988

Does anyone know where the spot is? It's got to be a slice of Texas heaven, somewhere near Dallas/Austin.

So, who can divulge the location of The Secret Spot?

The Secret Spot

I don't think it's as much a "secret" spot anymore from what I hear; although there are still people who are sworn to secrecy about the location and get pretty fired up when anyone gives information away. I'll let Pierce give away the info on this one; I'm sure he knows the location along with several others that frequent this site.
    Last edited by jhodnett; 05-02-2009, 12:02 AM.
    If you're lucky enough to live on the lake, you're lucky enough.

Comment

Not in or around Austin. We do have several spots like that
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

It is somewhere around xd7didssuids. Wow! It is so secret I can't even type the location without it getting scrambled!
        If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Todd Kyser is the one riding the hydrofoil!

Comment

Any more clues?

Well, I guess the secrecy and cloakdaggery adds to the allure of the film.

I'll be in Arlington in September, and wanted to take a drive to get a peek at watersports Shangri-La.

Any more hints, Skyski?

Comment

Sorry I cannot tell anymore as I have been plegded to secrecy...

I can tell you a not so secret spot near Huntsville called the Trinity river... 40-50 feet deep, and you can ride for an hour an a half in one direction without having to turnaround and rarely see other boats... You can also see one of our local 10 foot alligators sunning on the shoreline...

http://www.bethycreek.com/

Comment

shebou,

see if you can get it from Matt G.

Besides, you didnt even put where your from or your normal lake. How can we trust you?
                May have to make up somekind of initiation ritual before we can divulge to you.
                How long you going to be in arlington? bringing the boat?

Comment

Working...
                X