TIME FOR A DRY SUIT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIME FOR A DRY SUIT!

does anyone have input on what type of dry suit to buy? ..I had the o.s.system bagy that worked ok, but it was hard to get on & off.
    I am looking at the hybrid type that are neopreme lower w/ bagy upper.

maybe a group buy?

What are your thoughts on the dry suit from Fly High/Barefoot?

http://fatsac.com/Barefoot/BarefootWetsuits.html#5
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I would like to look & try it on.
      do you know if these are sold at a retail store?

Comment

Originally posted by fleetpaint View Post
        I would like to look & try it on.
        do you know if these are sold at a retail store?
        Sorry, dont know of any retail stores that sell them, where you can try them on.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I have tried many of them and my fav is the one I own now. The oneil boost

Very easy on off more so than a hybrid.( which I do not think are easy) The key to this one is the neoprene neck. The caveat is that the neoprene neck will let water pass if eat hard such as slalom or footing.
          but it is by far the most comfortable one I have used IMHO.

40 deg water and 50 deg temps warm and dry sweats underneath.

Last edited by KonaKing; 11-09-2008, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fleetpaint View Post
            does anyone have input on what type of dry suit to buy? ..I had the o.s.system bagy that worked ok, but it was hard to get on & off.
            I am looking at the hybrid type that are neopreme lower w/ bagy upper.

maybe a group buy?
            If I lived AZ I wouldn't need a dry suit

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
              If I lived AZ I wouldn't need a dry suit
              I was in trunks yesterday. Water was 68. Had no clue what the air was. My guess was about the same as water. Then the storm blew in and it started raining and hailing. Still in my trunks.

Comment

KONAKING, it looks like you would have room for a barefoot suit under it?

Comment

Working...
                X