Can you say Emergency room??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you say Emergency room??

Check out this crazy barefooter. He's one step away from a broken neck!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwq1F...related&search

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
    Check out this crazy barefooter. He's one step away from a broken neck!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwq1F...related&search
    All that transom hopping would net him a nice ticket here in MO.

I do not like him putting his head in that handle...as a guy who caught is ARM caught in a ski rope, I can attest to how dangerous that is...mine was wakesurfing at less than 10mph....
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGoHDKvO0vE&NR

Here is another OUCH, that will leave a mark
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Looks like a Darwin award candidate!
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hdgv...elated&search=

Comment

Very entertaining!
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I see alot of my self in those
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                I see a lot of my self in those
                Me too.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. Break at the waste, break your face. I could watch watersports crashes all day long. I especially like seeing people hit the beach. God that ****'s funny.
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I've never barefooted, is it even fun? Looks like it would just hurt your feet, all you need to do is hit one stick or log in the water and ......ouch

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
                      I've never barefooted, is it even fun? Looks like it would just hurt your feet, all you need to do is hit one stick or log in the water and ......ouch
                      Same here ....it seems like one wrong move and you are recked for life!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
                        Originally posted by bfrank View Post
                        Same here ....it seems like one wrong move and you are recked for life!!!!

I'm a bare footer from way back. Spent the better portion of my early twenties being a barefoot only person. Long line, boom, more long line..all that jazz.

It is very fun, and in my opinion, not difficult to learn (esp from a boom)

There are hazards though.

Hooking a toe....very painfull

Having your feet at the wrong angle = instant jet stream of water to the nether regions....less painfull than hooking a toe IMO

Faceplant...well, they alway hurt.

Sitting down = Back door intrusion by H20....not fun

It does not hurt your feet...you build up a resistance to the water after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
                          I'm a bare footer from way back. Spent the better portion of my early twenties being a barefoot only person. Long line, boom, more long line..all that jazz.

Having your feet at the wrong angle = instant jet stream of water to the nether regions....less painfull than hooking a toe IMO

It does not hurt your feet...you build up a resistance to the water after awhile.
                          Man that sounds like a ton of fun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post

You know what they say about teaching an old dog new tricks...wakeboarding has taught me that I'm an old dog now

Comment

Dog,

I Footed for the first time in a couple years last year.

Some of my newer friends had no idea that I could do it. Never too old...but it would take awhile to recover after your first couple of trips!

Comment

Working...
                              X