• Show
Clear All

Wake Skating

Is there anyone here who wake skates?

Re: Wake Skating

Originally posted by wakeskateWashington
    Is there anyone here who wake skates?
    My kids do.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

USE TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT EONS AGO , BEHIND A BAREFOOT NATIQUE WITH A FULL SIZE SURFBOARD..... BEFORE IT WAS THE THING.................HAVNT SEEN MUCH HERE IN NEWMEXICO...
      LOT OF WAKE BOARDERS ................

Comment

i do. don't really like it. i would wakeboard or surf over the wakeskate. even know it is fun to play around with becuase it is so loose on the water.

Comment

we skate and board.....my wife will only skate now...she likes the no bindings...took a few hard edge faceplants and she isnt so gung ho on the board.

what do you want to chat about skating?

Comment

I have tried it a few times, I think I need a bigger board though. I am 6'2" and about 220lbs, my friends board that I have played on is a HL Scape 107. Any suggestions on boards??? It is fun and I usually play on it once I am tired and get sloppy on the wakeboard before I hurt myself.

Comment

I haven't been on mine since July. It zapped me in the ankle while going for a wake to wake shuv. It got out in front of me a little too far and came down ahead of me. It came back up out of the water and the edge zapped me on the front of my ankle just above my shoes. I could barely walk the next day. I guess I should just sack up and get back on that thing.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I just bought one because it was a good deal and I have been wanting to try it.
                I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Working...
                X