Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that somewhere in Moki Canyon??

Comment

It's in Wetherill Canyon. It's across from Dangling Rope Marina. Around buoy mile 40.

We did take my son wakeboarding down that canyon. I can't seem to find the video though? I'll keep looking.
      The video was taken at 6:47:04 AM. I'm sure I had already been skiing and was eating breakfast when my daughter and niece wanted to capture the illusion on video and took one of the Jet Skis.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I've been to Powell a handfull of times and never had a chance to capture that kind of video.

Just unreal!!!

Comment

Wow!!! Absolutely amazing! That is wild how it gives you the sensation of flight when the walls get really high. BTW...would not want to navigate that at night!

Comment

Thats pretty cool, kind of Star Wars like with those reflections, as said above, looks like your flying.

Comment

That's funny, because that's what we call it. "The Star Wars Effect"
              I'm just glad she took the camera with her and got it. That will get us through till July.

Comment

That was stunning! I'm going to have to make the trip and do the 2-week houseboat thing one of these years. That's on my bucket list for sure!!

Comment

Just watched this again and am still totally amazed . Did you happen to shoot this with a gopro?

Comment

No it was just a Sony camcorder HDR-SR11. It shoots HD.
                    I just got my first GoPro at Christmas. It's a Hero 3 Black Edition. I'll have to give it a try this year. Maybe mount it on the front of the Jet Ski?
                    I'm glad you like it.

Comment

I got a Hero 3 Black for Christmas as well. I was hoping your video was shot with the GoPro so you could uploaded it to their "video of the day" on their website, that would've been awesome.

Comment

Incredible.

Comment

I will be there in August and will take the new GoPro. Hopefully the conditions will cooperate?

Comment

That's awesome Mark. Thanks posting it up.
                            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                            X