Dirtbags stole my wetsuit and other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirtbags stole my wetsuit and other stuff

Made the mistake of leaving my ONEIL spring suit in my boat. It was in the bow drying in my boat which is on a bouy. I've had that suit for over 20 years! It doesn't get much use but still fit my fine. Damn that old suit was like an old pair of shoes that were still shiny...loved it... it was sooo easy to get in/out of. I'm on my way to RENO to pick up a replacement. I'm goin with a BODY GLOVE Pro 3. I'm actually a big fan of BODY GLOVE. 69 bucks I believe..

Bastards have also ripped off my dingy's oar locks earlier in the summer and then 2 weeks later the oars too. I got lucky and found 2 nearly identical oars at a garage sale for 10 bucks. My replacement oar locks were 50 bucks for new ones. Bastards!!!!

Our beach park is locked but it's really no problem to float or swim in. I'm goin out there 2 nite with a silenced UZI and and infrared goggles
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Wow that sucks. I've had a few wetsuits stolen in College, I kind of felt sorry for the guy that ended up using them. I peed in them every session. My new motto is out of sight out of mind. Could it possibly have been the wind that picked up and blew it out? I started running a cable through the arms of my wetsuits when I dried them over the balcony.

Comment

What pisser. Where are you going to pick up a new one?
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I'm sure someone jacked it. It's the first thing besides the rope I get ready every day and it was GONE nowhere in sight. I keep a tidy boat and there's nothing hard to find. That's a real cool suit they got. I bought it directly from the SC store. It has some classic ONEIL colors ( ie none hehe)

. Funny they' haven't stolen my 2 bricks off the swimdeck...and the 3rd on the seat. I went out and bought a big a** cable lock for those the moment I hit shore that day.
        my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

+

=

No dirty bast__ds stealing stuff !!
          Life is good...
          Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

It's too bad sh_t like that has to happen. We push our luck sometimes and leave things in our boat for a few hours during the day at our dock at the marina.
            Life is good...
            Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
              Made the mistake of leaving my ONEIL spring suit in my boat. It was in the bow drying in my boat which is on a bouy. I've had that suit for over 20 years! It doesn't get much use but still fit my fine. Damn that old suit was like an old pair of shoes that were still shiny...loved it... it was sooo easy to get in/out of. I'm on my way to RENO to pick up a replacement. I'm goin with a BODY GLOVE Pro 3. I'm actually a big fan of BODY GLOVE. 69 bucks I believe..

Bastards have also ripped off my dingy's oar locks earlier in the summer and then 2 weeks later the oars too. I got lucky and found 2 nearly identical oars at a garage sale for 10 bucks. My replacement oar locks were 50 bucks for new ones. Bastards!!!!

Our beach park is locked but it's really no problem to float or swim in. I'm goin out there 2 nite with a silenced UZI and and infrared goggles
              How about my RPG and your infrared goggles?
              Life is good...
              Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

I picked up some BEAR SPRAY at the huntin and killin store in RENO. That crap shoots out pretty far and does major damage.... Probably knock a buzzard off a sh*twagon no problem. I can't wait to use it on some sh*tpuppet ripoff.

Comment

Moose, that sucks man! I was there earlier this summer if you recall. I don't get up to Tahoe enough, but if I see an all black Oneil that looks 20+ years old and I will tackle them for you. Knock the sh*t out of them with my "forget me" stick, and get your back your suit.

It's sad really. I have lived here in Reno for the last 4 years, and haven't once taken any of my boats to Tahoe.

Good luck man!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X