TIGE SHOULD BE PROUD OF THIS EAGLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIGE SHOULD BE PROUD OF THIS EAGLE

Shirley and I visited EAGLE MARINE in Fort Worth TEXAS today.We were served up some more of that TEXAS hospitality there also.Everyone there was very friendly and helpful and they have a great selection of Tige's in all colors and models.They also have some sweet toys.
    Attached Files
    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Okay here are some of the toys.As well as one more platinum picture i missed.more to come after dinner.
    Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice
      "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Ya'll are taking a great road trip! First the HQ...now Eagle Marine in FW! Glad to hear you are enjoying our great state! There are some incredible BBQ places in downtown FW too...so I hope you're able to enjoy the culinary pleasures from Texas too!

Comment

Eagle marine is my dealer, they rock

Comment

Im having trouble loading pictures now,i'll try again tomorrow.In the mean time wakeworld "Let's see some 2011's has some more of the pic's .I'll load the rest tomorrow.

Comment

Your RV would look better pulling the Ford GT instead of the CRV

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                Your RV would look better pulling the Ford GT instead of the CRV
                I'm sure Shirley wouldn't mind,she likes that car.Just not the price tag that comes with it.

Comment

I remember when we you used to have dealerships like that in California. Good times.

Wish we had one now.
                  http://wake9.com/

Comment

Nice boats and cars!

Comment

Originally posted by c_hotshot View Post
                      Ya'll are taking a great road trip! First the HQ...now Eagle Marine in FW! Glad to hear you are enjoying our great state! There are some incredible BBQ places in downtown FW too...so I hope you're able to enjoy the culinary pleasures from Texas too!
                      Shirley is already checking out things to do in downtown Fort Worth.Ben suggested 7th street area and she wants to see stockyards and rodeo.Lots LEFT TO DO.

Comment

Hit The Railhead BBQ for lunch. It is just down Montgomery from all the Museums and that will get you to University which will take you to N. Main and the stock yards where you can eat a great steak at Cattleman's Steak House for dinner. Then you can go dancing and honky tonkin at Billy Bobs or a bunch of other places there. Have fun and check out Sundance Square in downtown too. Also, be sure and get your T shirt at the Railhead that says "Life is too short to live in Dallas"!
                        Last edited by laserfish; 04-27-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Eagle Marine is Tige's best dealership for sure, they have over 20 Tige's in stock, where else can you find that, beautiful dealership and best looking boats......

Comment

Those photos look like you snuck into Heaven with a camera. Do you get to bring back any samples or souvenirs for your friends? {hint wink nudge}

Comment

Working...
                            X