• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Figure 8 Schedule

Hoping to hit @ least one of these this year:

http://www.barefootcentral.info/2010...8_schedule.htm

Time to pull the dry suit out!

Gary your not getting any younger, are you sure you want to enter that or just go and watch, ha ha ha.
    Hope all is well, we start a practice today for the Atherton family benefit show on the 27th.

Comment

Hey Dom:

I wish I could be there to ski for Mike and the Atherton family.

Let everyone know I said to say hello.

1st day of spring and we are getting 3" of snow, fun, fun.

Now that I am 45 I find barefoot falls way less painfull than wakeboard falls. Banana George didn't even start barefooting until he was 46 so I figure I have @ least another 35 yrs of footing left. Plus the Super Fly high makes it 10 times easier.

Talk to you soon,

Gary

Comment

We had a very good practice , both my sons and their girl friends and the ski a rees.
        I dont know if you know that Chris is engaged to Renee Bershron from the ski a rees, and Tony has been going with Michelle Marks for four years.
        We have been casually talking about combining the two teams and going to the nationals as a Fla. team, the 6.00 show combined last night was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
          We had a very good practice , both my sons and their girl friends and the ski a rees.
          I dont know if you know that Chris is engaged to Renee Bershron from the ski a rees, and Tony has been going with Michelle Marks for four years.
          We have been casually talking about combining the two teams and going to the nationals as a Fla. team, the 6.00 show combined last night was awesome.
          Tell Chris I said congrats on the engagement. Sounds like the wedding will be another great excuss for us to coame back down to Tampa. When are they getting married?

Combining the teams for Nationals would be a great idea if you can figure away to get around some of the ego issues and can come up w/ a very strong director that will be respected by both teams. I think that would be your biggest challenge.

Comment

Im hearing around 2011 for the marriage, no date yet.
            Both teams dont seem to have as much problems ego wise currently, the younger members so far are very close to each other and ski together here and down there.
            Chris has been doing some training of there jumpers when he skis with Renee and they look up to him and Tony ,they all have a close friendship developed, and I think this is the way it should be.

Comment

Good News! Keep us posted on the date.

I wouldn't be worried about the younger kids on the 2 teams it would be the older memebers of both and especially the drivers that would be the challenge. It is hard enough for us to get a 3 boat pattern worked out as it is but when you add the other teams drivers and someone has to be left out that is when you will run into problems.

Comment

Your right about the drivers Jim Krondonght is already complaining, saying that he is going to drive in the Atherton show, he hasnt driven on our lake in years.
                Hopefully we could get over that problem if we went to the nationals.

Comment

Post pictures on here when you go to the tournament, and in general disscussion.

Comment

Working...
                  X