Blobbin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blobbin.....

Any blobbers out there? I have got to do this!!!!

Seen it a few times, but most recently what they did on Nitro Circus was insane. Yet to try it, but it does look like fun.

Comment

WTF?

Help a Brotha out!
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Comment

Oh hell Yeah, I'd be on that like white on rice and stink on chit
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

that does look like a lot of fun
            "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Ya that Nitrocircus bit was what got me in the "know", now I need to find one.....that video is sick!

Comment

It is a freaking blast. I have done it seveal times at Camp Longhorn on Inks Lake. When ever you are the last on, we would get the biggest kid we could find and if you timed it right you would catch some sick air.

Comment

I would do that in a heartbeat!

Comment

Rob Dyrdek did this last season on Fantasy Factory. They took it up to Lake Tahoe or something and did it. Looks like a lot of fun!

Comment

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!! I live for stuff like that. They need one of these in party cove at Apache Lake here in AZ.
                      2001 Tige 21V Fresh Air Exhaust, ballast, loud stereo, blue v drive, ACME 1235 prop Kneeboarding, Surfing, and having fun!

Comment

I bet theres some sweet belly flops.

Comment

So I was flipping through some Nitro Circus pictures, looks like they took it to the next level.....

Comment

^^^ That was what I was talking about up top... Freaking guys are nutz!

Evidently Travis P, has no concept of fear. Wakes up in the middle of the night with some horrible nightmares... terror sweats I think it is called.

Comment

Working...
                            X