Any kneeboarders in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any kneeboarders in here?

Is there anyone on this site thatis serious about kneeboarding?
    I like to wake board and stuff but I love to throw down on the kneeboard. Just seeing if anyone else likes to throwdown on the kneeboard?
    2001 Tige 21V Fresh Air Exhaust, ballast, loud stereo, blue v drive, ACME 1235 prop Kneeboarding, Surfing, and having fun!

Originally posted by Pro-Fab View Post
    Is there anyone on this site thatis serious about kneeboarding?
    I like to wake board and stuff but I love to throw down on the kneeboard. Just seeing if anyone else likes to throwdown on the kneeboard?
    Back in the day that's all I did but know I cringe at the thought of how my knees will feel after.
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

My knees never really bother me its my calves that hurt after a while or my toes start to cramp up.
      2001 Tige 21V Fresh Air Exhaust, ballast, loud stereo, blue v drive, ACME 1235 prop Kneeboarding, Surfing, and having fun!

Comment

I ride the kneeboard every time out. My 8yr old daughter rides it also.I do wake to wake jumps and surface 360's.I have been trying a wraped jump 360 but have not landed it yet.I suck so bad at wakeboarding i got to have something to fall back on.I take my baughters freinds out and teach them for the first time.Its easy to teach and everyone can do it wich makes it fun for the kids.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by kko; 07-22-2009, 01:01 AM.

Comment

here is a video of my crashes last year on a 91 celbrity with a pretty small wake. I am a whole new beast on the Tige. a lot more consistant and ALOT more air. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzlhflUoSYQ

Comment

Good stuff right there. You almost want to make me try the back flip.You make it look pretty easy.Because like you said thats a small wake and even my big butt gets higher than that on the tige wake so i should be able to do it. But the crashes and not knowing kinda scare me.Is it all about just throwing all your weight back once you pop?

Comment

We break out the low rider every trip.
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

kko you should try the back roll. I was throwing back rolls my third trip kneeboarding. The big things to know are:
                Cut out like you are just trying to clear the wake
                cut in hard like you are a mad man
                keep your back straight as you hit the wake
                WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE AIR to throw your head in the direction you want to rotate.
                pull the handle to your hips
                keep your head up as you come around
                and keep your hands low and close when you land (this will keep the boat from pulling you out of the board or over forewards as you land and bounce)

Comment

some footage of me from this weekend I am finally landing the layout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=balZ6U-yyAE

Comment

Man thats good stuff right there. the layout at about 1:40 and slowmo @ 1:50 is great you can see the top of the board perfect.That takes a set right there for sure.Keep it up!

Comment

The layout is only hard to sack up and do it. It feels like you are not going to make it back but you keep pulling and you will land it.

Comment

Kneeboarding

I'm 51 and love kneeboarding and frequently get 1-3 runs per weekend when thw water is flat. Small wake jumps and 360's are the fun part. Both my wife and 8 yr old also join the fun.

Comment

knee surfing by our 7 yr old

Here is Jake's attempt at wakesurfing on a huge board we had at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeMqcWsVlSE

Comment

Last Saturday a buddy of mine came out. Old guy like me, but in his "youth" he used to kneeboard all the time. He tried a few 360's and then gave the flip a try. He actually "landed" it twice but couldn't hang on either time. Cool pics taken by my son.

Comment

Oops, forgot the pics... here ya go.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X