Looking for Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Work

I'm looking for a sales job, willing to relocate.

I built a small lighting company from $1.5 million in sales to $6.7 million in 4 years. Royal Philips (from the Netherlands) bought us http://www.usa.philips.com/ last year. Now they've decided to take our products, move our business unit to a new division, and disband the group.

Ouch!

That leaves me out of a job, since I've had to turn over my accounts with Costco US, Costco Canada, Costco.com, Costco UK, Amazon.com, drugstore.com, and CVS to a different sales group within Philips.

I'm good at what I do. I speak German, Swedish, and Dutch fluently.

I speak intermediate Czech, can understand about 30% Polish, 20% Russian.

I've got an MBA, and I'm willing to roll up my sleeves to keep the wheels of commerce turning.

If the planets align, I'd like to find a position with a US firm trying to sell in Europe, or a European firm who wants to break into the US Market. I'd really like to put my language skills to work. In this market though, I'm not going to be picky.

Someone, somewhere, needs a guy with a background in professional sales, graduated near the top of his MBA class, speaks 4 European languages, doesn't drool, quick learner, etc.

If anyone knows of a job, or has a lead on a sales/sales management/business development position, please keep me in mind--send me a private message.

Thanks in advance

Sheboudiac

Sorry to hear that, it sounds like you have the skills needed to find you a new job soon enough. Good luck.
    "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
    "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Good luck. I will let you know if I hear of anything.

Comment

Working...
      X