Clear All

What kind?
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

hyperlite
      Everything happens for a reason
      I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

I have an old Cassette. My kids convinced me it was no good because it was starting to crack, but then when I wanted to offer it up, they were like, no way dad. LOL
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I love it. I always mess around on it after I am done wakeboarding for the day. I keep trying to land shuvs but I can never seem to ride away after I land them. I just picked up the Hyperlite BT vinyl which is a pretty sick stick compared to my old catalyst.

-Quick

Comment

CP3,
            Are you still looking for a board? Try this and look in the classifieds. www.pdxwake.com

Comment

check out boardersbestbuy.com, I just ordered a board to learn on, $69 after shipping and tax

Comment

X2 on boardersbestbuy, they just had one up for $59

Comment

Integrity wakeskates

www.integrity-wake.com

Definately not cheap...but probably the best built skates out there right now...bamboo core, ABS sidewalls, reshapeable rails, kicktails, etc...

Owned, operated and designed by Erich Schmaltz (Originally Mutiny Wakeboards)
                  www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

good deal on a good skate. boardersbestbuy

Comment

Working...
                    X