• Show
Clear All

Colorado Tige Owners

Just a quick note to remind the Colorado Tige Owners that the USHA
    Hydrofoiling Nationals are starting on Thursday and run through
    Sunday at Little Soda Ski Lake in Lakewood, Colorado. I know it
    is a MasterCraft sponsored event (political correctness is required
    here) but it is also sponsored by Sky Ski and the great folks at Waterski
    & Wakeboad Specialty (Bill,Donna, Corey & Scott) also sell Sky Ski's.

Come on out and check out the Open and Professional going 18-22'
    above the water throwing down every trick they know!

The event is free for spectators but there is a $4.00 per car
    charge for entrance to Bear Creek Lake Park. I have attached
    a schedule for your review but Saturday and Sunday should
    be fanastic!
    Attached Files
    AirJorgy
    "Fly Where it's High"

are there ever any sky chairs for sale, as in used one's up in this neck of the woods?
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I'd be interested, too. The only downside I see to the airchairs, besides their price, is that they are huge.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

You'll also probably want to look into an air chair rack, if you can fit one on your tower domz hahaha...dont you have 4 racks, speakers, bimini and lights?

Did ya check eBay.com?
        The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Good used stuff at the following spots:

www.foilfreaks.com

Look under the forums section "For Sale or Wanted"

I have had luck on Ebay as well. Look for used prices between $600 and
          $1000 depending on condition.

I would stay with Sky Ski because it is a better product (IMO) and they do allot to promote the sport. They were a key sponsor with the USHA Nationals.

Feel free to use me a resource if you have any questions or need any advise.

Thanks
          AJ
          AirJorgy
          "Fly Where it's High"

Comment

I know a guy that has a 2005 SKyski Rock tower with 2 piece billet in Dallas that is selling it for $1K. I can get pictures if anyone is interested.
            If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Thanks everyone, I have found them on ebay for 600-2500 The main difference is what comes with the chair. After riding the chair with the shock, I think I would want one with the shock, can anyone comment on this one?

Skyski - does your friend have one with the shock?

Wannabe- yeah they are huge, but I never use both sides of the tower. I can fit 8 boards if I want to and I never or very rarely do. I can move my monster tower racks anywhere, and I'm getting ready to sell them to anhaney, and get NVS's that hold 4 per side, so I could hold for where I put the 2 each now, and then put the ski up higher, so PLENTY of room young grasshopper.

Jledger - that is waht is stopping me, they are high.

Comment

Put any more stuff on that tower of yours and you might need some reinforcement Good thing it's sturdy!
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

that tower is amazing! it moves so little it's sick!!

Comment

I watched a B-52 go down the lake yesterday and it must have been going side-to-side 4"-5". It was kinda scary.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                      I watched a B-52 go down the lake yesterday and it must have been going side-to-side 4"-5". It was kinda scary.
                      From what I have heard, they are suppose to move to allow flexing of the tower so the tower doesn't do damage to the powdercoat. There are silicone or rubber seals between the gelcoat and tower that allow it to make contact.... I'm I hearing this wrong?

Comment

Ok, I wasn't talking about the mounts flexing, it was the tower above where it was mounted. That can't be a good thing, especially if you're riding.

Comment

my tower has 4 way movement at the base points that connect to the boat, so yes it does move da.bell, but no it doesn't move much compared to say anhaney's tower or a lot I have seen out there.

Comment

Working...
                          X