Any other hydrofoilers out there? Post some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks painful!

I would never ride a hydrofoil without a helmet, cinch foot stays, cinch seat belt and a cinch release. Check out http://www.cinchmax.com

The cinch release is a hook and loop release that will let go if there is alot of unexpected pressure on the handle. This will really help in case the rope gets caught on your foil or body.

I would assume the guy that got the damaged head was wearing the standard rubber heal straps. Definitely replace those!
    If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

I second the Foot Stays, Cinch belt and Release. Great safety products and Lonnie is as good as they get. I wear an Ace helmet when trying new tricks...
      Sky ski Tige...
      I got to sample some Texas hospitality on a business trip to Dallas last year. I rode with Jeff Keohler (sp?) Ernest Graff and someone else who's name escapes me. We rode on Lake Grapevine. It was the best part of a great trip to Texas! You have some nice water down there!
      Last edited by kirk; 09-12-2006, 01:34 AM.

Comment

weve got one but we only pull it out wen the water is way bad. its fun though. just dont spend enough time on it to really progress past just jumping a little bit. however teaching people how to ride it is by far the funneist to teach. its hilarius watching some people.

Comment

My son who skis at Cypress Gardens has been learning the sky ski now for a few months, they have a $ 250.00 incentive to learn it if you can master it for the show. He said so far it has been quite painful on the crashes due to its weight. But he notes that it is a lot of fun.

Comment

He ought to hook up with Geno Yauchler - http://www.foiltime.com I believe his wife skis at Cypress Gargens also. He owns the foiling competitions and has a new high performance foil out that is a great piece of equipment.
            If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

We know Geno very well he is on the Tampa Bay Water Ski Show Team of which we our a sponsor. He is one of the best when it comes to the sky ski.

Comment

Working...
              X