Hydrofoil rack for E Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydrofoil rack for E Tower

I just bought a 08' Tige 24ve. The boat has the E Tower. Any recommendation on how to best install a hydrofoil rack. I have the Samson foil tower that came off my old boat that I'd like to use but I'm not sure if the center support rack is sturdy enough to carry my skyski. Any

]https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=9ed92bda3f&view=att&th=1394115f6fbd8a19&a ttid=0.1&disp=thd&zw[/IMG]

In no way shape or form would I convert the factory board rack to hold a foil. The tubes or billet upright are Stout enough to fix a rack to IMO.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I sent my wakeboard racks to Samson and they milled the plate so I could mount the Samson foil racks to the plate. Racks work very well. I have had the boat in some nasty storms at Lake Powell and the racks performed better than I could have asked!
      Attached Files

Comment

Sent you a PM. I had the same issue but had a Comptech foil rack. Skyski build me an adapter and it worked well.
        If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Working...
        X