December sky skiing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December sky skiing

We finally got the boat out again yesterday. Perfect sunny day 43 water temp and 45 air. I don't think the boats getting winterized this year.

Originally posted by lancehon View Post
    We finally got the boat out again yesterday. Perfect sunny day 43 water temp and 45 air. I don't think the boats getting winterized this year.
    you gotta get some pics on here when you make the rest of us wish we had the chahunas to be out there... then again it was 15this morning with a high of 25 yesterday.. lol
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

I went out on the water twice last weekend to take out of town family for a boat ride. It was cold, but I would have loved to jump in the water for a few turns....but I didn't trust anyone to drive the boat. This time of the year is amazingly beautiful, no wind, no boats, and butter for days. Hopefully Xmas we will make it in the water.

Comment

Strong work. We rode yr round last yr near Tacoma. October is by far the best month for boating around there. Later

Comment

Sweet pics bakes! I'll try to get some photos next time I'm on the computer. My phone won't let me post any.

Comment

Also, anybody have a good recommendation for some good winter gloves ? Our fingers seem to go numb

Comment

Awesome! I'd love to be able to boat all year long, not everybody around here is that dedicated! lol
              2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
              Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

Comment

this was a good shot
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X