Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet the newest addition to our family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet the newest addition to our family...

After riding her dad's 15+ year old Air Chair for the past 10+ years, my wife started riding a Sky Ski this past year and we realized how much of anchor her old Air Chair actually was. Well, we're proud to announce the newest member of our family - "Lily" - she's a 10 lb, SHE-LE Sky Ski board with Evo-Skeleton tower and Pro foil - complete with Cinch Pink foot stays and belt!

Special thanks to Brett at Midwest Hydrofoil for getting this to us before we leave for the Ozarks tomorrow! Be sure to call him if you are in the MidWest and looking for a foil or accessories http://www.midwesthydrofoil.com/
    Attached Files

Cigars all around! Congrats! Your wife is just "glowing".

Comment

where you headed in the ozarks?

Comment

Thanks Fit - Cigars are in order!

Lightning - we are staying in Old Kinderhook/Camdenton - which I believe is at Mile Marker 12 of Big Niangua. This is our first trip to the Ozarks, but we're staying with someone who grew up around there. Let us know if you want to try the foil out - we'll be out Fri-Mon I think.

Comment

i'm on table rock, thanks for the foiling offer! have a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by jschnip View Post
            Thanks Fit - Cigars are in order!

Lightning - we are staying in Old Kinderhook/Camdenton - which I believe is at Mile Marker 12 of Big Niangua. This is our first trip to the Ozarks, but we're staying with someone who grew up around there. Let us know if you want to try the foil out - we'll be out Fri-Mon I think.
            Good time to get out of Iowa with all of the rain!?! Yikes. I grew up in Ames and just saw that they are having major flooding... and I won't hold it against you that you are likely a Hawkeyes fan.

Comment

Lighting - Figured since your tagline said "Kimberling City" - We've been down to Table Rock and Bull Shoals before - beautiful lakes, but looooong drive, 8+ hours. We have some friends with a condo on Table Rock, so normally we don't tow our boat down, just tag along. They have a cabin cruiser tho, so we've never been able to shred hard down there.

Fit - Actually although I grew up a Hawkeye in Cedar Rapids, but I went to ISU so it depends on who's playing who. Ya, weather has been weird the past few years - thank god we aren't flooding again in Cedar Rapids. We are still recovering from the 1000 year flood in 2008. Coralville where we normally boat has been nice and deep all summer and came within 5' of the spillway, but they never had to close it - whew! Lake Delhi an hour north of us is no longer a lake because flooding washed out their damn a few weeks ago!!!

Comment

great looking setup.....enjoy your new foil.
                AirJorgy
                "Fly Where it's High"

Comment

Sorry but I missed your thread. That is a sweet board and I am sure your wife is loving that lighter board.
                  Formertigeowners.com
                  I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X