Aquatic Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aquatic Hook

I have used one of these hooks on our kneeboard for probably about 10 years. It works great! If there is anyone trying kneeboarding for the first time, this thing will pay for itself ($20) in one time. I have seen a version on the new Obrien boards.

http://www.aquatichook.com/
    Attached Files
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

How does this attach? Screws?

I think this is a great idea, but

"Aquatic Hook™ can be attached and the world of kneeboarding will come alive."

is pretty funny!!

I personally like watching people flop on a kneeboard, it is much more fun than watchind nooby wakeboarders. The wakeboarders just fall, but kneeboarders FIGHT for a long time.

I have a buddy who has never attempted any towsport, I think I'm gonna have to get him one of these!!
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

It does attach with screws. I also used some black silcon caulking I got at the hardware store to kind of stick it down and seal the screws. You don't have to do any of those things. I just did. I guess, it's the contractor in me.

I have never seen anybody NOT get up with this thing. The hardest part for the kneeboarder is to hang on to the rope and use the rails of the board to pull themselves up all at the same time. I don't think kneeboarding will "come alive" but is has proven succesfull for all types. It is always good for the confidence to send a watersport challenged individual, home with a fun experience.

Comment

Excellent, I'm not hot about screwing that thing into my "good" kneeboard......watch out ebay, here I come..
        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

ebay sounds good. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a good used one. Maybe, someone on this site will give you one? Try a thrift store too.

Comment

Working...
          X