2010 Integrity/Mutiny Wakeskates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 Integrity/Mutiny Wakeskates

For those of you that wakeskate & for those that care...I just wanted to introduce the 2010 line of Integrity & Mutiny Wakeskates.

Nick Taylor Bamboo comes in two (2) sizes:
    38.65 & 39.39

Jenny Danger Pro

Ryan Lemons Pro

The Integrity Team 41 & the Mutiny Perseverance 41 will be dropping shortly.
    Attached Files
    www.integrity-wake.com

Nice....
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Season is right around the corner...let me know when your heading out & I will get you a skate to demo
      www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Nice...I've thinking about trying wake skating...maybe this is the year...

Comment

Wakeskating is so fun!

Check out the wakeskates at www.integrity-wake.com

The skates have either a bamboo or foam core CNC milled out and wrapped in a dura-surf & PBT tops & bottom. The side rails reshabable eurathane. Eurathane is the same material that skateboard wheels are made out of, so you know it will be very durable and last a long time. You can reshape them to fit your riding style allowing the board to sit lower or higher in the water.

The skates are a little more expensive than the standard wood skates, but wood warps in the heat and water.

You buy one of these babies & it will last you forever. The only time you will need a new deck is when you want the new graphics.

Hit me up if you're looking to get a skate & I will be able to point you in the right direction and get you some free goodies.
          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Jeffe...just sent you a PM...need help regarding getting started in wakeskating....

Comment

Originally posted by Guapo View Post
              Jeffe...just sent you a PM...need help regarding getting started in wakeskating....
              x2.

Comment

Sorry guys...I will check my PM's right now.
                www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
                  Sorry guys...I will check my PM's right now.
                  Just sent another....thanks for helping...

Comment

Working...
                  X