Speedometer stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My speedometer has quit working on my 05 24v. Any ideas where I should start looking for the issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it still work on speed set?

Comment

Hmm. I don’t know what speed set is?

Comment

I just bought the boat and didn’t know anything about it’s features

Comment

Check the paddle wheel under the boat. Good chance its broken or stuck
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            Thanks chpthril, I will do that.

Do you know what speed set is?

Is there an operator manual on this site for a boat like mine?

Comment

Speed-Set was Tige Cruise control introduced in 07.

Check the downloads tab across the top of the forum page for manuals.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Speed-Set was Tige Cruise control introduced in 07.

Check the downloads tab across the top of the forum page for manuals.
                Gotcha. Since mine is an 05 is it fair to suggest I don’t have any kind of cruise control then?

Comment

An 05 could have a Perfect Pass speed control. Do you have a pic of your helm gauges?

Comment

I am not near the boat now but here is a photo I took a few months ago. Not sure if it covers enough.

Comment

If you have perfect pass, it would be another round gauge/display to the right of the wheel.

Comment

Does the stereo remote work?
                        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

It’s not the best picture but if your boat has Perfect Pass it will be the big round “gauge” off to the right. You can see it on mine through the steering wheel. I have ‘04 24V. It is digital and will tell you speed also. Hope this helps.

Comment

I just checked and the paddle wheel seems to turn freely. What would be the next thing to check?

Comment

Odd are, the speedo portion of the tri-ducer has failed. With an AC volt meter, you can spin the wheel an read its output. Dont ask me the value though, been too long, I do not remember, but its likely posted here somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X