Taps Actuators not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps Actuators not working.

Just got my Z1 back from the dealer. They replaced both actuators on my 2016 taps3 system. For some reason my regular side doesn't work now. The goofy side was working when I hit the regular side button. Could they have plugged them in backwards?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Cycle the tabs in dealer mode out of the water. 9191 and go surf right, surf left. Behind the rear panels you will find there Deutsch connectors make sure those are connected.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
      Cycle the tabs in dealer mode out of the water. 9191 and go surf right, surf left. Behind the rear panels you will find there Deutsch connectors make sure those are connected.
      And make sure both tabs are up when you go to < or > in surf demo. One may be wired backwards.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Thanks guys. I got it figured out. They had the right actuator plugged into the center actuator. All sorted out and 2 lbs lighter from sweating my *** off in the locker.

Comment

Look on the bright side, you know more about your transom than you ever wanted to know. Glad you got her licked

Comment

Welp that was a bust. Pretty sure the new actuators have water inside them now. Going to pick up 2 new ones at 9am.

Comment

Bummer. Just fyi if you've never depinned a Deutsch connector...all you need is a tiny flathead screwdriver. Pry the orange wedge lock up and out and release the tabs to let the pins out.

Comment

Working...
              X