Help Diagnose- 2017 Tige RZR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Diagnose- 2017 Tige RZR

Let me start this thread by saying my friends are absolutely loving their new boat and its pretty much dialed, however, we are trying to nail down one small "issue".

Scenario:
    Get in the boat after a week of it being in the lift, fires right up, no hesitation. Fire the boat up after filling ballast once out to the river, fires right up. Sit in the cove with engine off, tunes running, and go to crank, turns over way more than normal, ultimately firing up, but sounds like its not getting fuel, or something along those lines. The starter doesn't have any issues turning it over, its just not firing right away. It is CONSISTENTLY doing this. Although we are now confident that its not gonna leave us stranded, we want to get to the bottom of it, because its obnoxious. We will get video next weekend if further information is needed to help diagnose.

Any help or advice is much appreciated!

Cheers,
    B
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

I have been in 2 other boats with Raptor 400's that do the same thing, neither a Tige. Probably a Ford issue lol. Good luck. PCM FTW.

Comment

My ‘14 does exactly the same thing. Cranks several times, then fires. Never a hint of other problems.

Comment

Could be a check sum error. Next time you have it at the dealership, have them check the version of software on the ECM. Update it as needed.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
        X