2006 tige 20v cruise control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 tige 20v cruise control

I have a 2006 20v I bought 3 months ago down in Texas, bought it with speedometer and cruise control "accu-set" not working. Owner told me they went out at separate times. I replaced speed paddle wheel and got the speedometer back up and working, so then I tried to use the cruise. Keep in mind I've never used this option even when it worked so not positive on how to use or correctly engage it, I switch the toggle on the dash and it lights up then press the accu set button and it doesn't lock on. I don't think the system works but maybe I'm not setting correctly. Is there a way to test its bad? Or has anyone had a similar issue? I've read that the cruise panel have been know to go bad, if so are parts avaliable? If not how hard/expensive to get an updated system put in? Thanks in advance! Any info will be helpful

The original 06 accu-set also had a light in the "set" button that would light (or flash cant remember) when you setup once you hit the desired speed. From there, you were to push the throttle the rest of the way to WOT and the cruise held the speed.

Odd are, the touch pad is bad. Do a search here, find the thread and order a new one from Richard.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X