Replacement alternator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement alternator

I have a 2006 20v with a 5.7 marine power motor. I'm having a difficult time finding the model number for a replacement alternator. Could anyone provide me with the number or guide me where to find it. Thanks.

95 chevy 1500 5.7 4x4

Auto Part Store just tell them this is what you have. Unless you are looking for a aftermarket higher output then try JC Whitney, or similar Off-Road shops.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Not sure if this is the right one but try messing around with the site to make sure you have the right motor...Mercruiserparts

I ordered one from amazon about 4 years ago and it worked great.. Amazon buy [url]
      Last edited by h2osk8er00; 10-08-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Ok, I figured out the part number from the parts manual that I found. However, I can't find a replacement for it. Part #475702.
        Last edited by lazer; 10-09-2015, 01:40 AM.

Comment

that part number is likely issued by MP and means nothing outside of them. What you need to figure out is the GM style/size and amperage.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

http://marineenginedepot.com/MP/Part...ries&TCid=2000

Comment

Thanks all for your replies. I was able to find it at a small local shop for a fair price.

Comment

I hope not automotive.

Comment

Nope. It's marine.

Comment

Working...
                  X