where can I buy this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can I buy this?

this thing was leaking water into my bilge....cracked on the edge near the rear tube. I beleive its a transmission cooler....red fluid came out. from a marine power engine 2005 Vortec 380HP Tige 24V. can't find it anywhere on the internet!! HELP! .....going to change my impeller while I am in there....any idea where I can find that as well? its a Jabsco 50410-1401 pump....cant seem to find a 10 blade with a rubber gasket impeller....? Help...thanks!!!
    Attached Files

This would be a good start and perhaps the same one, but out of stock.

http://marineenginedepot.com/MP/Mari...-6x-1-1-4-180/

Comment

Originally posted by skivt View Post
      this thing was leaking water into my bilge....cracked on the edge near the rear tube. I beleive its a transmission cooler....red fluid came out. from a marine power engine 2005 Vortec 380HP Tige 24V. can't find it anywhere on the internet!! HELP! .....going to change my impeller while I am in there....any idea where I can find that as well? its a Jabsco 50410-1401 pump....cant seem to find a 10 blade with a rubber gasket impeller....? Help...thanks!!!
      I think the tranny coolers are pretty generic. When Boatwakes relocated my tranny cooler to a an easy to service location, he had me buy a new one. I will see if I can find a link.
      Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Originally posted by Stingreye View Post
        I think the tranny coolers are pretty generic. When Boatwakes relocated my tranny cooler to a an easy to service location, he had me buy a new one. I will see if I can find a link.
        I couldn't find the cooler I bought. Basically, where we moved it, the drain plug was on top so I had to get a new one with the drain plug on the bottom. I might have my old one lying around. I bet Tige used the same one on my 2004 as yours. You can have it for shipping costs if I can find it. Let me know if you are interested and I will hunt for it. Its in decent shape from my memory.
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

thanks!......I will keep looking!....hard to find this thing!

Comment

let me know....getting desperate! In northern VT near Canada...hard to find boat parts up here!

Comment

http://marineenginedepot.com/MP/Mari...-22120-23800)/

Comment

Sorry.... it looks like its one of the few things I actually threw out. I have a bunch of other crap I will never need but I managed to throw it out.

You might be able to measure your current one and see if it matches. I think mine was 1.25" for the water connections and NPT for the trans connection. I think Mine was about 5" like this one:

http://www.marineengineparts.com/coo...-quot-npt.html

It says they have 2 in stock but verify the dimensions prior to ordering.

Comment

thanks everyone!...found one here...http://www.mrcool.us/0442-001-marine...html......they make them for your size!....pretty cool place and very helpful. I will let you know how it works!

Comment

Thanks Stingreye!

Comment

Awesome! Glad you got what you needed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry I got to this one late, yes, mr.cool is the place to get all the heat exchanger stuff, we do a ton of business with them. Super helpful and easy to find parts.
                        Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Working...
                        X