Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfect pass issues

2005 22V

Do I need to remove the back seat to get to the servo motor? I could not find that thing any where in the engine compartment. The symptom is that the PP is not controlling throttle at all. ie, set to 10MPH, I can go all the way to 20MPH and it never backs down beeps nothing. The PP display seems to be off by about 12MPH. Haven't looked at paddle wheel yet as it is in the water at the moment. Does this year model have the reset and calibration option in the menu that the troubleshooting manual mentions?

Thanks for any insight.

STBD aft locker behind access panel where TAPS motor is, try there.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It is not your servo. It has to beep first to let you know you hit your target speed. It is not seeing your speed.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
        It is not your servo. It has to beep first to let you know you hit your target speed. It is not seeing your speed.
        Is there any way to check the paddle wheel while in the water? The boat was launched yesterday. Perhaps it got hit a little on the trailer. It beeped once the first time (gunning the throttle, PP set at 10mph) but never took over the control and never beeped again.

Is the paddle wheel on the hull and the speedo is on the transom? or vice versa.

Thanks

Comment

Is the perfect pass reading and displaying the speed? If so, not paddle wheel. If no speed then the paddle wheel. The paddle wheel is in the hull of the boat close to the transmission.

Comment

Is the perfect pass reading and displaying the speed? If so, not paddle wheel. If no speed then the paddle wheel. The paddle wheel is in the hull of the boat close to the transmission.
            Displays speed but the speed it is getting (from paddle wheel I assume) is off. MPG gauge shows 20mph and PP speed shows like 9mph.

Thanks.

Comment

Might have some paddles broke off the wheel.

Comment

Might have some paddles broke off the wheel.
                i agree. look at the wheel, i think they have 4 paddles. it should spin free as well.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  i agree. look at the wheel, i think they have 4 paddles. it should spin free as well.
                  paddle wheel missing one of the fins. hopefully that fixes the problem. thanks for all the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                  X